Miku Fantasy

HOME OWNER FRIENDS STUFFS FOLLOW DBOARD NEWER OLDER

Co workers
Sunday, May 17, 2020 - Permalink - 0 Comments(s)
My co-workers been checking up on me through text and Facebook.I love the one that stays in contact with me and the rest I can care less for them. My work place got a lot of shady ppl who will snitch on you, set you up to try to get you fired. Just a bunch of nosey old ppl who loves drama. I hate my co workers in my own department too bc they always put the blame on me so the focus isn't on them, trying to make me look bad when they are the laziest pieces of shit ever. I'm glad I am off work till December.I don't miss work at all, I'm going to enjoy my time off and be stress free. I bet they are starting rumors about me that I got fired bc they don't got anything better to do.