Miku Fantasy

HOME OWNER FRIENDS STUFFS FOLLOW DBOARD NEWER OLDER

Been MIA a whole year
Sunday, May 1, 2022 - Permalink - 0 Comments(s)
Gosh dang I haven't blogged here in a whole year. So update those scrubs that owed me money finally paid me back thanks to a mutual friend that called them out on it. They were acting really weird deleted me off facebook and ghosted me until out mutual friend asked them for me and the boyfriend denied owing me money but his girlfriend was like yeah we do owe her. So they finally paid me the money the owe me. Funny how when it always comes to money ppl can ask for it but when it comes to paying the person back they ghost you and just ignore the fact that they owe you money. Like my cousin owes my sister $800 and he still hasn't paid her back or ever mention about it again. I heard he owes a lot of ppl money Okay lesson learned I won't let no one borrow money from me again